At Bob Baker Auto Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Bob Baker Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
The Automotive Cashier/Receptionist is responsible for preparing records, accepting payment in forms of cash/credit card/checks or outside funding. Also submitting claims to outside sources and distributors and following up on payment as needed. Administering in house rental vehicles though software provided by the dealership.
- Process claims on a timely basis for each advisor or manager
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate with advisors to ensure proper payments
- Communicates issues and train others regarding compliance with dealership requirements.
- Ensure repair order document storage complies with established corporate, legal and manufacturer’s retention requirements.
- Responsible for working schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or the equivalent, preferred.
- One year of reception experience in a retail facility is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Work performed in a dealership administrative setting due to necessity to welcome dealership customers and guests in person.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Required vision include the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Competitive wages
- Paid vacation
- Growth opportunities
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button